The indevious.com website is a versioned software resource following semantic versioning practices. Releases are tagged and recorded below, in order from most to least recent.
Note: the Indevious website (
indevious.com) is versioned
separately from the Indevious blog (
Version 1.1.0-alpha (current)
This release adds minor improvements.
- Added social media links for GitHub, Twitter, and RSS.
- Added support for OpenGraph metadata.
- Introduced website footer links for site pages (Privacy, About, etc.)
- Introduced new email address,
firstname.lastname@example.org, for privacy-related inquiries.
- Enhanced the main site logo
- Improved Home Page ad copy
The initial public release of indevious.com.
- Statically generated web scaffolding through Jekyll.
- HTTPS everywhere with 301 redirects for non-HTTPS.
- Enforce non-www URLs via 301 redirect.
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop.
- Fluent CSS styling through Sass/SCSS.
- XML Sitemaps support through sitemap.xml.
- RSS Feed support through feed.xml.
- ROBOTS.txt support through robots.txt.
- Starter content for Home, About, Game, Version, and Release Notes pages.
- Grunt build harness for easy cross-platform builds.
- Basic typography using
Work Sans(body) and
- Semantic versioning support including version and release notes.